Fees, paid by parents, represent around 15% of the costs required to educate each child at this College. The other 85% of funding is by way of Commonwealth and State Government grants or capital funding. To ensure the College maintains a positive cash flow, parents are required to pay their Fees by the due date each term. Fees are issued in Week One of each term and are payable in twenty-one (21) days. An administration fee applies to overdue accounts each term. The College offers several payment options; cash, direct deposit, or Bankcard/Visa/Mastercard, and payment plans. If you wish to pay a full year’s fees and take advantage of the 5% discount on the tuition component, please notify the office as soon as possible. Parents pay a Curriculum Levy each term. This levy assists in providing art materials, computers and technology, excursions, attendance at educational performances and swimming. A Capital Works Levy is also charged. This money is used to pay for major works such as the Preparatory classroom, the purpose-built library and refurbishment of Administration, the Secondary School campus, and the new Senior Primary facilities.